13th January 2016
Rapide 1.3.2 is now available to download from the IET web site. This release consolidates the new features and fixes that have been provided as interim updates.
- AppServer System Console - allows viewing, management and system alerts for all sessions within that AppServer
- Drag and/or Drop - Most control types can now be defined with Drag and/or Drop support, with associated methods in the Rapide Function Library to store and retrieve the data being transferred
- Rapide now supports multiple line headers (column prompts) for listboxes.
- Text or numeric fields and text or numeric listbox columns can now be enhanced as histogram controls. These are read-only controls that display numeric information as coloured bars.
- Many modern browsers (including IE11 and Chrome45) provide in-built spellcheck and auto-correction features. Spell checking can be enabled for text fields in a Rapide browser application, either globally or for specific controls
For further details on Rapide, visit www.iet.co.uk/rapide